Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

The Gate1 reply to my wife and me was never sent to us, by them or our travel agent.I believe they want travelers to think that some friendly agreement was reached.

They are not extending the time to us to plan another France trip or give us a credit to be used on a different trip. I know that when European travel is compromised by terrorist activity most people want to cancel for safety reasons. This must be difficult for the travel industry and I feel bad for them. HOWEVER, it must be possible for both company and traveler to come to a compromise.

As it stands right now, I get nothing and they keep everything.

I am sure that problems will be resolved in the near future and we will once again feel comfortable to travel.If any reader can recomend  a quality travel agent please reply.  My recomendation to others is never use Gate1 or affordable tours.  SHAME ON THEM!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with original tour and stated that there is a room for improvement of how i was dismissed and ignored. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of gate1travel customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $400. Gate1travel needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gate1travel customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gate1travel.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments

Camarillo, California, United States #1198926

Get trip insurance next time.I traveled independently with my daughter last year and became ill during European road trip , requiring hospitalization, one week in to a 3 week itinerary.

Had to return home with a nurse and oxygen. Thousands paid in medical bills, business class return flight home, lost travel days, refund on unused hotel, rental car, and all my daughters costs.

ALWAYS....ALWAYS, get travel and medical insurance.The 4-5 hundred dollars spent really covers costs.

Hattiesburg, Mississippi, United States #1198919

I have an Excellent Agent based out of Mississippi.She is friendly, professional, knowledgeable, helpful, and always returns calls and texts.

The Agency is GJN Travel.

Her name is Ms Jean.Her number is 601 602 8067 Once you try her service, trust me, you will not go back to Gate1

Gate1Travel
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, United States #1194860

We apologize for any unhappiness. Upon review with your travel agent they confirm the available options have been presented. Should you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly.