I have not been on the flight yet but my flight has been changed by the agency three times.When I originally made the reservation the flight was going to be for thirteen hours, then it was changed, and then changed again.

Now my flight is going to be eighteen hours. When I called Gate1 they said it was the airline that made the change, when I called the airline they said it was the agency. I called the agency again because the flight I was originally on had available seats and asked to be changed back. I was told that due to the fact that the tickets had already been issued if I wanted to change I had to pay $300.00 for each ticket!

BUT I DIDN'T MAKE THE CHANGE!!!! So I'm upset because not only do I have a circulatory condition that does not do good with elevation but this is my honeymoon.

My honeymoon will start now with a six hour layover in Lima, Peru where I can't leave the airport.Very disappointed.

This person wrote the review because of "agency and/or airline changed my flight and now that there's space on the original itinirary they want to charge me 300.00 for each ticket. " at Gate1travel. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Gate1travel to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gate1travel and gate1travel flight booking for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments

Gate1Travel
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, United States #1245639

Hello,

Seats are subject to change by your airline(s) including, for example, when there is a schedule change or equipment change after your initial booking; this may cause seat assignments to be changed or even cancelled.Unfortunately such changes are made directly by the airline and are beyond Gate 1's control as we do not own or operate the airlines.

Of course, we sincerely regret any inconvenience you experienced.