Have heard good things about their tours, tried to buy a gift certificate as a gift, and it was the most ridiculous difficult process to purchase one from them and honestly, a big waste of time.I regret ever getting the idea to buy the certificates as a gift in the first place.

I spoke to a very incompetent agent, who took almost an hour to place the order (seemed confused, had to reenter the order, put me on hold many times), told me false things (eg. I think it expires after a year - but the website says "no expiration date"), and ultimately issued it wrong. You have to register an account in order to access the gift certificate to print, then each person to whom the gift certificate is issued to must have accounts as well. They send multiple emails with erroneous information, and you don't receive the gift certificate until 24h later (though they don't tell you that).

It is unbelievably difficult to give them money for future travel!I do not recommend.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of gate1travel customer care. Gate1travel needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gate1travel customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gate1travel.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments

Lehighton, Pennsylvania, United States #1256585

EXACTLY, They make every change complicated."Read the fine print..

didn't we go over that?" They are the worst kind of scammers!!! My husband had an emergency operation and although I tried to cancel within 61 days, my reimbursement out of 2200.. with TRIP INSURANCE would be 200.00 each???

SCAM.STAY AWAY

Gate1Travel
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, United States #1256441

Hello,

We do regret any difficulties you experienced when contacting us regarding the gift certificates. Please know that we have immediately forwarded this matter to our Reservation Management Team in order to improve our services for the future.