Don't trust this company.I bought a ticket with a parking place near Schiphol Amsterdam.

The parking was closed so I had to buy an expensive place elsewhere. I send different emails to them last month but did not get any reply. As soon as they have the money they are no longer interested in you. Don't do any business with this company.

Deze club is niet te vertrouwen. Ik kocht een parkeerplaats op Schiphol bij ze die vervolgens dicht bleek te zijn. Daardoor moest ik flink kosten maken om elders te parkeren.

Ik heb nu een aantal mail gestuurd om dit bedrag terug te krijgen maar krijg geen enkele reactie.Niet met dit bedrijf in zee gaan.

Review about: Gate1travel Customer Care.

I didn't like: Unreliable company.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments

Gate1Travel
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, United States #1335016

Hello,

We sincerely apologize if you have not received a reply or if you felt like you experienced any lapse in service when contacting us with your concerns. We are also sorry to hear of any inconvenience you experienced with parking. Please feel free to contact us via our “contact us page” on our website and provide your reservation details so that we may look into your concerns further.