Tbilisi, Dushet'is Raioni

I took an expensive trip to Isreal and Jordan in February for my birthday.I was disappointed in every hotel we stayed at in Isreal.

One hotel smelled of cat urine and the second one had mold and smelled.

When I came back I sent an email included pictures and did not get a final response from this company.My Jordan trip was great and I was on the fence about using this agency again but after careful consideration after no response to my email about the hotels in Isreal I will not use this company nor will I recommend it to family and friends.

Sharon Adams

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of hotels in isreal. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of gate1travel sanitary conditions. Gate1travel needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gate1travel sanitary conditions in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gate1travel.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments

Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada #1166785

You should have listed the hotels by name and described the issues with each hotel. We did a Gate 1 trip to Israel in 2010 and consider it the best trip we have ever had as both an experience and value. Contact Gate 1 again with the specifics and ask for names of who you spoke to including time and date.