I recently booked a 12 Day South African Tour with Gate 1 Travel that was promoted through TravelZoo.After making the deposit, I called Gate 1 to use some of the $375 credits that I had acquired through their referral system and their online surveys.

I was told by a customer representative named Liz that I could not use my 'credits' because the tour was already discounted. In other words, I can only use my credits on tours that would be too expensive for the credits to mean anything. What a deceptive ploy!

Had I known that Gate 1 puts limitations on their credit-giving, I wouldn't have bothered referring anyone to their website.They can't be trusted!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Gate1travel. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gate1travel.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Gate1travel to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments

Gate1Travel
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, United States #1197645

Although we do list the information about our credits, such as the referral credits, on our website we do regret if there was any misunderstanding. Naturally, if you feel there was an error or would like to review this matter further please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.