1.7K views

I booked a river cruise with this company when they came out with a "special".the trip is in 10 months.

After booking the trip 4 days later they call to say they cannot get me a reservation. This is after I had booked airfare to Europe for this trip. But of course they could upgrade me for another $800. This is the second time I have had trouble with tis company (you would think I would learn).

Do not book with them. They will leave you high and dry.

The supervisor Brian is a total *** and thinks arguing with customers is a good retention policy.

This company SUCKS!

Review about: Gate1travel Cruise Booking.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments

Valencia, California, United States #1216881

I also had the same problem with Brian.Be careful when you book with Gate 1.

They will lower the prices and then not honor the lower price. I booked 10 months in advance and 1 month later found they had a lower price by $400. They refused to honor the lower price.

Most reputable companies will honor a lower price up until the final payment date (usually 60 to 90 days before departure).No more Gate 1 travel for me.

I am having exactly the same experience with Brian