I had a Very bad experience traveling with Gate1 to Copper Canyon.It was a Waist of money.

We spent Too much time on the bus. There is Nothing to do or to see on this trip. We were just driving from one hotel to another with short stops to use the bathroom. Hotels are not designed for a cold weather.

In some hotels there was no hot water. We couldn't take show, no phones, no Wi-Fi. It was Very bad itinerary. Gate1 didn't do a good job by checking the places.

I wouldn't recommend to anyone. Very disappointed.

The tour guide and the driver did the best they could but it didn't make the whole trip any better.On top of it many people got sick on the bus with a flu.

Review about: Gate1travel 10 Day Copper Canyon Vacation Package.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments

Buford, Georgia, United States #1306244

Sorry you did not like your trip.Did you not read about where you were going and how far in Mexico?

The bus ride was fun to see the country side and towns. The hotels were great. We had no problem with water at all. WE had a plan with Verizon for phone and text messages.

Hotels had wifi.This was a great tour and we enjoyed all of the people, hotels , food and sites.

Gate1Travel
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, United States #1273274

Hello,

We regret if any part of the tour was not up to expectations. Rest assured your comments have been shared with the appropriate individuals to review any changes that need to be implemented and to improve the quality of the tour.