2.2K views

I booked a trip through gate 1 travel in the summer of June of 2014 for Vietnam for winter of 2014.purchase was made via travel agency.

Airline was chosen as we had two choices. We chose Korean Airline and not once were we informed by gate 1 that this airline ticket would not enable us to receive sky miles as this airline was a partner with Delta Airlines no told to the agent booking this tour. I am angry with gate 1 through many phones call and contact with a delta customer service worker I was informed because of the class of tickets purchased we were not entitled . I have used gate 1 travel previously with no problems.

next time to use gate1 I will have to think more then once.Thumbs down this time!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of gate1travel tour booking. Gate1travel needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gate1travel tour booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gate1travel.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments

So you rate your experience based on the face you could not use sky miles? That's like being mad at cruise lines if the weather is bad. Lame

Geez, pls share your experience on the trip itself instead of complaining about mileage on an already discounted group tour. This kind of comments do not help travelers looking for reviews!

#1019977

DUH!!!! Many times those tickets are purchased in bulk and therefore you either do not get the miles, or you get pro rated miles. You get a great price with gate 1 or you can go elsewhere, pay a lot more and get your miles.

Gate1Travel

We certainly regret that your frequent flier program determined that your flight would not earn mileage.Unfortunately, it is up to the airline frequent flier programs to determine whether to award miles in part or total based on their own rules, which are updated frequently.

For this reason, we advise that passengers are responsible to contact their airline directly regarding mileage eligibility and accrual.We do also include this information on our website.