My 1st experience with Gate 1 was when Delta Airlines delayed my departure from JFK so that I missed my connecting flight.No only did Gate1 know of my delay, they had a driver with a name sign waiting for me at 10:30pm.

Almost 7 hours late.

From then on I was surrounded by love and attention, as were the other 40 people on the tour. Larry the photographer did such a great job on the video that I want to

go again. Galina our guide taught us a "Kalinka", song that we started each day with. It created a solid unit.

The tours, special dinners and side trips were all wonderful and worth the money.There was not one thing that I would change.

This person wrote the review because of "planning my next trip" at Gate1travel. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Gate1travel to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most tour guides. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gate1travel and gate1travel classic russia tour for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments