I did send many emails with no respond by the Agent.

Please contact me by email:

vicky12fung@hotmail.com

The agent use my client her first name as a last name, is very clear show two names and two last names, I have to pay another ticket only to please one of the passenger group of 20 people. Travel day: 19 to 30 June 2018. 1. FUNG/DOMITILA VICTORIA (Female, DOB: 01 Feb 1953) 2. GUTIERREZ/ELIZABETH BONA (Female, DOB: 21 Jan 1946) 3. VALLEJO/LUZ ESTELLA (Female, DOB: 08 Aug 1955) 4. DIAZ/ROSA (Female, DOB: 22 Jul 1940) 5. QUINTANILLA/LORENA (Female, DOB: 08 Feb 1957) 6. ALMONTE/JOSE FELIPE (Male, DOB: 20 Nov 1946) 7. ALMONTE/LEIDA (Female, DOB: 02 Sep 1950) 8. SALTOS/ROSARIO (Female, DOB: 06 Oct 1940) 9. AMORINI/LIZETH (Female, DOB: 01 Aug 1955)

10. CASTANO/NOHORA H (Female, DOB: 17 Jun 1953)

11. RAMOS/WILSON STAMER (Male, DOB: 09 Oct 1957)

12. SOTO/CARMEN MAFALDA (Female, DOB: 02 May 1968)

13. BRUGOGNONE SANCHEZ/NORMA (Female, DOB: 19 Oct 1947)

14. SANCHEZ/HUMBERTO (Male, DOB: 22 Dec 1939)

15. MEIS/MIRNA (Female, DOB: 20 May 1950)

16. DE JESUS ABREU/JUAN MANUEL (Male, DOB: 16 Aug 1948)

17. RAMIREZ DE ABREU/EULALIA MERCEDES (Female, DOB: 12 Apr 1960

The person name is; Norma you see with back slash is her first name and Brugognone Sanchez is a last name. The agent used Brugognone as a first name.

I deserve my money back.

Thanks I hope some one resolve this issue.

Only I can say the trip was excellent.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 20.

Comments

Gate1Travel

We have forwarded this matter to our Groups Department for review. They will reach out to you soon. In the meantime, you may want to let your clients know that you have posted their information online as this is a potential security risk.