We took the trip on Haimark ship sponsored by Gate 1 supposedly fromMONTREAL to Bar Harbor Me.missed 4 ports due to weather.

W had travelex insurance sold by Gate 1, but we were denied a claim filed by me. This was our 4th trip with Gate 1, but we won.t be traveling with this company in the future. If you do travel with them I would recommend you buy your insurance from someone other then travelex.

I really see no need for insurance if you can.t receive any benefit from loss.Joyce Beeler

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Gate1travel. The most disappointing about gate1travel cruise at Gate1travel was red tape involved Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gate1travel.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Gate1travel to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments

Gate1Travel

Please understand that travel insurance claims are determined by the insurance company which is operated independently from Gate 1. Although travel insurance is encouraged, naturally, it is the clients choice whether to purchase travel protection or not. That said, we do regret to hear that you would not consider traveling with us again, as your business is important to us.

to Gate1Travel Knoxville, Tennessee, United States #1120092

I don't think our business is important to you, your lady made the decision that we should not be compensated for lost time on this trip, according to Travelex ins co.