1.1K views

My name is Kenneth Walton Jernigan and this is my second trip with Gate 1.I absolutely loved my China trip, but can not say the same for my Amazon trip.

The road was washed out so we never made it to the rain forest. I know this was not your fault and Javier did the best to make it right. It was not the rain forest and that was why I booked this trip. I did not care for Alvarado as our guide in Peru.

My flight changed and he was less than helpful with that process. There were a lot of complaints from the other passengers, but these were my only two issues. I was thinking about going to S. Africa and SE Asia and would like a voucher for 500.00 applied to one of those trips.

I would like to go back to the Amazon, but would be even more devastated if I was not allowed there again.

My number is 5054440533.

I spent hours on the phone today only to find out customer service was closed, for the whole day, in the middle of the week.Thanks.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of amazon river tour from Gate1travel. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Gate1travel to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gate1travel for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments

Gate1Travel

It is always unfortunate when weather impacts a trip. We can certainly understand how upsetting this can be. Naturally, our local staff did their very best to keep everyone safe and make the last minute arrangements to continue touring.