I recently returned from a Gate1 tour in Iceland.Our tour guide, Guobjorg, and bus driver, Rocky (not his real name, but our nickname for him), were incredible.

They made me feel that they were truly happy we decided to come visit Iceland. They were knowledgeable, patient, funny, considerate and genuinely concerned that we had a experience we would always remember. On the first night when we reached our destination for viewing the Northern Lights it began to snow, so we couldn't see them. The Gate1 agents immediately started calling all their friends and family to see if any of them could see them, so we could head in that direction.

They could have called it a day at that point, but they didn't! Thank you Gate1 for the memories! I would definitely recommend and use this agency again.

Love you Guobjorg!!!!!!!Shellie Domalski, Michigan.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with tour guide and driver. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of gate1travel tour. Gate1travel needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gate1travel tour in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gate1travel.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments