Included was the train trip to Machu Picchu with an optional "Vista dome" train. My travel agent did not realize the train was already included and paid an extra $332 for the vista dome (it should have been only $152 for both of us). I have been back a couple of weeks and can not get my money back.

The local guide in Cuzco was lazy & deceitful. He assured us that we would be on the vista dome train but he had actually "dumped" us off and wouldn't tell us. One of our friends decided the night before that she would like this and he actually put her on it and refused to let us on even though we had paid well in advance.

I had taken a trip to China w/ Gate 1 before and loved it. Hated this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Gate1travel Tour.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments

Our customer service department has been in contact with the client and also the travel agent to address the clients concerns. We have been assured by both parties that this issue was immediately corrected.

nikalseyn

contact your travel agency and file a complaint for services paid for, but not provided.