I'm sorry you had such a terrible experience. We did the same tour in January 2016 and it was fantastic. Our guide was wonderful and everyone gave him extra big tips at the end because he was such a wonderful guide. He did a couple of little extra things that everyone really enjoyed, making us all feel more connected to India. We were a full tour of 30 people and I was worried this could be a nightmare, like trying to wrangle cats! The group was sensitive to each other and no one kept anyone waiting. Our guide also managed to round us up without feeling pressured.

The sights, sounds (& smells) were presented in a comfortable way, so we could get the best out of a country that is often difficult to travel in (this was not our first India trip but it was our first time there on a tour).

We thought the hotels were all very good and so was the daily breakfasts and occasional dinners. One complaint was the Holiday Inn in New Delhi while a modern nice hotel, it was way too far from anywhere, actually, in the middle of nowhere closed in by 2 freeways and no people! Can you imagine India with no people--well, this hotel managed to find a place. I'm sure they got a good deal but the location was awful. Luckily, it was only one night and from then on, perfection!

We enjoyed this tour so much we are leaving in November for Gate 1 South India tour. I hope it's as good as the first India tour. We also had a sensational Gate 1 tour to South Africa a couple of years ago with another excellent guide.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of gate1travel tour guide. Gate1travel needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gate1travel tour guide in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gate1travel.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments