3.5
Additional Fees
Number of Destinations

We booked a 10 day tour of Peru with Gate 1(our 3rd) and had a wonderful time with one exception.I fell ill with a foot infection.

One the bus into Cusco we booked a half day excursion in that city the next a.m.. Two hours later a doctor(ordered in by our tour leader)saw me and ordered me to stay in bed the next day, thereby making me miss the excursion booked a mere 2 hours earlier.

On returning the the US I requested a $54 refund and was rejected, this to a repeat and once satisfied customer.

I guess Gate 1 does not know that there are other tour companies out there.Wow, what pathetic customer relations over a measly $54.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $54. The author is overall dissatisfied with Gate1travel. The most disappointing about gate1travel customer care from Gate1travel was shoddy customer relations , but reviewer liked tour was wonderful. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gate1travel.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Gate1travel to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments

Crossville, Tennessee, United States #1213216

After an exchange of emails this issue has been resolved satisfactorily. Yeah Gate 1.